Lock View - intermittent

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

Lock View - intermittent

Postby Bebbspoke » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 am

Hi peoples: - regret to say that the "Lock View" does not appear to hold the viewing frame, particularly when observing the minute time period - each time the frame attempts to update or refresh the cursor may well move to the next minute bar.
Please can the next update have a more secure locking mechanism, thank you.
Bebbspoke
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Lock View - intermittent

Postby sunshine » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 am

HI,

I have double checked the behavior with the enabled Lock View button. I see no issues with this. When a new candle starts, the chart stays on the same place.
Could you please provide mode details about the issue or post screen shots?
sunshine

Postby Bebbspoke » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 am

Hi Sunshine - sorry I've not got back earlier - I don't quite see how sending you a screen shot would help - the display is either on the "locked" time frame or has moved. I am aware that if I leave it locked and return to it some time later it may well have moved many minute time-frames form the original lock time.
Much as I may find this an irritating bug - since no one else has commented then I'm sure there are other problems to research... please see "Saved Layout Issue"

Thanks, Bebbspoke
Bebbspoke
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby sunshine » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 am

Thank you for the response.
I'm afraid I couldn't reproduce the issue.

I am aware that if I leave it locked and return to it some time later it may well have moved many minute time-frames form the original lock time.

Please tell me whether you perform re-login? When 'lock view' is selected and you log out and then log in back, the time interval of the chart will be reset to display the newest candle.
sunshine

Return to General Discussions