Parameters

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

Parameters

Postby PirataTM » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi all, I caught a FXCM platform strategy, I have opened in the Sindicore SDK and have kept without touching the code, When I ran on the platform in some of the parameters I said, you can not find the sequence of resources. What's going on or what I have to do?

Thank you very much.
PirataTM

Re: Parameters

Postby sunshine » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 am

Please send me as much information as possible about the issue, including the name of the strategy, the exact error message you are receiving (if any) along with screenshots.

It seems that the issue is that you don't have downloaded resources file (the file with the extension ".lua.rc")
sunshine

Postby PirataTM » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 am

Hello, I want to take a standard strategy of FXCM and I modify it to work. To begin with, I take the strategy MA_ADVISOR, rename it and run with FXCM to work as MA_ADVISOR. What do I have to do?
PirataTM

Postby PirataTM » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 am

I'm seeing the google translation is pretty bad, I'm not much Spanish and English. I know that I do to modify MA_ADVISOR, also rename and run smoothly. I modified two lines MA_ADVISOR strategy, programming errors I have none, but to run it on FXCM parameters of the strategy does not appear.

Sorry for the inconvenience
PirataTM

Postby sunshine » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 am

To modify the standard Marketscope strategy, say MA_ADVISOR:

1. Copy the code of the strategy in some folder. Note that you should copy two files - lua and lua.rc. For example, if you want to modify MA_ADVISOR, copy two files: ma_advisor.lua and ma_advisor.lua.rc.

2. Rename the copied files. Use the same names. For example, strategy1.lua and strategy1.lua.rc

3. Edit the lua.rc file to use the localized messages stored in the common.lua.rc file. To do so, open the lua.rc file (in our example strategy1.lua.rc) and change the first line to:
Code: Select all
include=..\STANDARD\common.lua.rc

4. Modify code of the strategy if necessary.

5. Import the modified strategy into Marketscope as a custom strategy.
sunshine

Postby PirataTM » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Sunshine thank you very much, I've cleared many doubts.
PirataTM

Postby PirataTM » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 am

thank you very much, sunshine
PirataTM

Return to General Discussions